Hebrew High School of New England places a premium on preparing students for future success, and technology plays a major role in this effort. HHNE consistently strives to provide access to the most state-of-the-art technology that can help to facilitate the learning process.
Dr. Brian Clark, Director of Instructional Design, helps our school community employ techniques and technologies that will help students thrive. He partners with teachers to provide training and support so that they can excel in the effective use of instructional technologies.
- Laptop cart that holds and charges new MacBook Pro laptops that can be checked out to students and faculty.
- Acer Chromebooks that math students use to access Khan Academy (an online program of individualized math instruction).
- Digital SLR Camera specialized for taking high-speed photos; used often in Physical Science and Physics courses.
- Mini-lab in library with iMacs available for student use. (iMacs also available in the student lounge.)
- iMacs in each classroom for instructors. Each classroom also has an Eno Polyvision Smartboard.